Online coaching Series: iCue™ Engagement Process (9 weeks) | 15:30-16:30 GMT
A conversational approach to sensemaking and learning from events
How would iCue™ benefit me?
You will learn:
· How to listen, map and ask open questions in a conversation
· How to understand the hidden meaning and power of language in conversations
· How to storyboard and learn from events in a conversational style
· How to generate participation and engagement
· How to identify what is spoken and what remains unspoken
· How to ask insightful and higher quality questions
· How to frame questions to obtain new insights from recurring issues
· How to ask questions that would surface biases and misunderstandings
· How to ask question to encourage reflection and ‘out of the box’ thinking
· How to understand cultural differences and create a common purpose
· How to visualise and resolve conflicts and trade-offs
· How to listen so others will engage wholeheartedly
· How to conduct meetings (of minds) where people bring their full selves
· How to engage with different personality types in conversations (advanced iCue)
. How to map the culture of the organisation (advanced iCue)
About the iCue™ Engagement process
The iCue® Engagement Process is an open process of concept mapping (according to iCue™ Listening) the thinking and decision making of the participants. The iCue™ Engagement Process is visual (semiotic), transparent, relational, and participative. This is the source of its power and effectiveness as it represents real-time response in-situ, undetermined by preconceived ideas and agendas that are often hidden in checklists and drop-down tools.
What do I need for practicing iCue™?
We realise that becoming a listener and an observer takes time and practice. The iCue™ Method and Process comes with a toolkit (scenario cards, pocket guide and magnet coasters). The iCue® kit (GBP 30.00) is included in the total price. If you do not wish to receive the kit, please use the coupon “nokit”.
You would need a whiteboard, marker pens (assorted colours) and a few sessions of guided coaching that would set you on a path towards risk maturity and cultural intelligence. For the curious ones, we will also provide reading material free of cost if you wish to immerse deeper.
9 weeks program(Please note that all these sessions are in UK time)
Workspace, Headspace, Groupspace: Why language is the basis for enhancing risk maturity?
Workspace, Headspace, Groupspace: How we write, read, review, and think of risk
Workspace, Headspace, Groupspace: How we talk, listen, and observe risk
One Brain Three Minds™: A triarchic model to understand human decision making
Introduction to iCue™ engagement process: an overview of iCue method and application
iCue™ engagement process (Basic): Practice session 1
iCue™ engagement process (Basic): Practice session 2
iCue™ engagement process (Basic): Practice session 3
iCue™ engagement process (Basic): Questions and Answers
- Watch this video to learn more about the iCue™ engagement process.
- All 9 sessions are designed to last for one hour each. The presenter will stay online for an extra 20 minutes to ensure everyone gets undivided attention.
- All 9 sessions will be conducted on Zoom.
- If you cannot attend one of the sessions, you will have the opportunity to book a 30-minute session with the course facilitator before the next session in the series to catch up with the group (for a small fee of £40).
- After the 2 first sessions, if you feel this is not up to your expectations, you will be entitled to a full refund.
Nippin has a Masters degree in Economics, a PhD in Social Sciences and a fascination in Cultural Anthropology. Working as a seafarer and travelling the world from the age of seventeen gave Nippin the unique opportunity to meet people who think differently. This experience has informed much of his work to date, encouraging him to find deeper meaning, as well as learn and grow through every challenge he undertakes.