iCue™ method: taster session
iCue™: A conversational approach to learning and sensemaking from events
The taster session
The taster session is designed to provide an overview of the iCue engagement process for those interested in exploring the iCue engagement process.
How would iCue™ benefit me:
You will learn:
- How to listen, map and ask open questions in a conversation
- How to understand the hidden meaning and power of language in conversations
- How to storyboard and learn from events in a conversational style
- How to generate participation and engagement
- How to identify what is spoken and what remains unspoken
- How to ask insightful and higher quality questions
- How to frame questions to obtain new insights from recurring issues
- How to ask questions that would surface biases and misunderstandings
- How to ask question to encourage reflection and ‘out of the box’ thinking
- How to understand cultural differences and create a common purpose
- How to visualise and resolve conflicts and trade-offs
- How to listen so others will engage wholeheartedly
- How to conduct meetings (of minds) where people bring their full selves
- How to engage with different personality types in conversations (advanced iCue)
- How to map the culture of the organisation (advanced iCue)
The iCue™ engagement process
The iCue Engagement Process is a visual mapping of how human beings think and make decisions. The iCue Engagement Process is transparent, relational, semiotic (visual) and participative. This is the source of its power and effectiveness as it represents real-time response in-situ, undetermined by preconceived ideas and agendas that are often hidden in checklists and drop-down tools.
What do I need for practicing iCue?
The iCue Method and Process comes with a toolkit (scenario cards, pocket guide and magnet coasters). You can purchase the iCue kit for GBP 50.00 by emailing us at email@example.com. You would need a whiteboard, marker pens (assorted colours) and a few sessions of guided coaching that would set you on a path towards risk maturity and cultural intelligence. For the curious ones, we will also provide reading material free of cost if you wish to immerse deeper.
- Nippin AnandFounder
Nippin has a Masters degree in Economics, a PhD in Social Sciences and a fascination in Cultural Anthropology. Working as a seafarer and travelling the world from the age of seventeen gave Nippin the unique opportunity to meet people who think differently. This experience has informed much of his work to date, encouraging him to find deeper meaning, as well as learn and grow through every challenge he undertakes.