Taster session: iCue® Engagement Process
The iCue engagement process
The iCue Engagement Process is a visual mapping of how human beings think and make decisions. The iCue Engagement Process is transparent, relational, semiotic (visual) and participative. This is the source of its power and effectiveness as it represents real-time response in-situ, undetermined by preconceived ideas and agendas that are often hidden in checklists and drop-down tools.
What do I need for practicing iCue?
The iCue Method and Process comes with a toolkit (scenario cards, pocket guide and magnet coasters). You can purchase the iCue kit for GBP 60.00 by emailing us at email@example.com. You would need a whiteboard, marker pens (assorted colours) and a few sessions of guided coaching that would set you on a path towards risk maturity and cultural intelligence. For the curious ones, we will also provide reading material free of cost if you wish to immerse deeper.
How would iCue benefit me:
iCue® is practice oriented and deceptively simple to use.We designed iCue® for pilots, surgeons, mariners, technicians, doctors, boardroom members, and anyone whose success depends upon interacting with others. iCue® allows you to:
- improve the quality of your decisions
- make reflective decision making a habit
- develop listening and observation skills
- discover new ways of resolving recurring problems
- understand different views and build on differences
- enhance collaboration and planning
- sharpen your risk maturity
- improve your cultural intelligence
- adopt a pro-active approach to risk management
- experience the joy of learning
- see the world anew
- live, flourish and enhance your wellness