iCue™ method: online taster session
About the iCue™ engagement process
The iCue Engagement Process is a visual mapping of how human beings think and make decisions. The iCue Engagement Process is transparent, relational, semiotic (visual) and participative. This is the source of its power and effectiveness as it represents real-time response in-situ, undetermined by preconceived ideas and agendas that are often hidden in checklists and drop-down tools.
The taster session
The taster session is designed to provide an overview of the iCue engagement process for those interested in exploring the iCue engagement process.
What can I expect from the iCue taster session:
An introduction to the background theory and a practical demonstration of how the iCue method works in practice.
What are the benefits of the iCue method?
You will learn:
- How to listen, map and ask open questions in a conversation
- How to understand the hidden meaning and power of language in conversations
- How to storyboard and learn from events in a conversational style
- How to generate participation and engagement
- How to identify what is spoken and what remains unspoken
- How to ask insightful and higher quality questions
- How to frame questions to obtain new insights from recurring issues
- How to ask questions that would surface biases and misunderstandings
- How to ask question to encourage reflection and ‘out of the box’ thinking
- How to understand cultural differences and create a common purpose
- How to visualise and resolve conflicts and trade-offs
- How to listen so others will engage wholeheartedly
- How to conduct meetings (of minds) where people bring their full selves
- How to engage with different personality types in conversations (advanced iCue)
- How to map the culture of the organisation (advanced iCue)
- Nippin AnandFounder
Nippin has a Masters degree in Economics, a PhD in Social Sciences and a fascination in Cultural Anthropology. Working as a seafarer and travelling the world from the age of seventeen gave Nippin the unique opportunity to meet people who think differently. This experience has informed much of his work to date, encouraging him to find deeper meaning, as well as learn and grow through every challenge he undertakes.
- Pedro FerreiraChief Scientist
Pedro applies a wide diversity of industry and academic research experience to the understanding of how planning, learning and decision-making are at play in different organisations. He has over 20 years of experience as a consultant and researcher in the areas of Safety, Resilience and Ergonomics.
Pedro holds a PhD in “Manufacturing Engineering and Operations Management” and a master degree in Ergonomics and Health & Safety.