“If you are an investigator of any stripe, if you are an HSE or H/OP professional in any industry, or even if you just love to solve mysteries, THIS is a great workshop to attend! Worth. Every. Penny. Spent.”
- Grant Cole, HSE Team manager, Oceaneering
"A different perspective of looking at things. Thinking outside the box."
- Janet DeCastro, Captain ConocoPhillips
"I wasn’t sure what to expect, but found that much of the analysis and insights into a sinking ship is highly relevant to my career in Biotech manufacturing."
- Peter Stevenson, Associate Director Biogen
“Really incredible information, research and perspective … exceeded my expectations especially considering that I came into this training with knowledge of the incident already.”
- Ansley Odell, Marine Safety Investigator, Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
“Thanks to Nippin Anand for an inspiring day in Copenhagen … Again an example of how we should focus on our daily experiences to keep developing safety.”
- Hans A. Pedersen, Deputy Chief Pilot DanPilot
"Nippin did a great job with using stories to build up the case for change. I will be encouraging my company to bring this workshop to our campus."
- Sahika Korkmarz, Human Performance Advisor Chevron
"An in-depth look at a dramatic event."
- Bo Underwood, Human Performance ConocoPhillips
"Even though I don’t work in the maritime industry, the workshop was every worth it. I’ll always be thankful that I made the right decision to attend this workshop. "
- Michael Aune, Special Projects Manager, HTS AmeriTek
"Nippin has a gift for moving beyond the idea of the obvious, and presenting comprehensive view of events. "
- Erick Anez, Director, Safety, Business Continuity and Disaster Management at Crowley